Waste Management and Remediation
AST has expertise in waste minimization and waste management. Our experience includes hazardous/non-hazardous waste characterization, evaluating and implementing disposal alternatives, waste stabilization or solidification, over packing drum and lab-packing various wastes. AST has also performed numerous hydropunch/direct push techniques for soil and groundwater sampling, in-situ bioremediation, and chemical injection projects.
Additionally, the following list summarizes past experience and areas of expertise:
- Soil Solidification & Stabilization
- Waste Excavation and Removal
- Decontamination and Demolition
- Underground Storage Tank Removals and Remediation
- Sheet Pile Cut-off Walls
- Surface Impoundment Closure
- Drum Handling, Consolidation & Disposal
- Lab Packing
- On-Site Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Groundwater and Soil Remediation Systems
Additionally, AST maintains contractor licenses and underground storage tank removal certifications in multiple states.